Vegetarian Vacations, the veggie travel directory, banner

Vegetarian/Vegan Restaurants & Cafes > Spain, España

Vegetarian/Vegan Restaurants & Cafes in Spain


  • EcoCentro - contains 2 veggie eateries - Bio-Bufé cafe and Restaurante Bio-Vegetariano.
    Embajadores 31, Local Madrid 28012.
  • El Estragón Vegetariano - a cosy little veggie restaurant.
    Plaza de la Paja, 10 Zona de los Austrias, Metro La Latina, 28005 Madrid. Tel: 91 365 89 82.
  • Cafe el Mar - vegetarian cafe and organic food shop.
    Embajadores 31, Local Madrid 28012.
  • Vegetarian & Vegan Walking Tour - Explore the city and enjoy some good food.


  • Cafè Camèlia - vegetarian/vegan internet cafe.
    Calle Verdi 79, Barcelona, Spain. Tel: +34 934 15 36 86.
  • El Café Blueproject - arty vegetarian/vegan/rawfood cafe in the Blueproject arts centre.
    Carrer Princesa 57, 08003 Barcelona. cafe[at]
  • La Riera - a family owned vegetarian restaurant, located in the Les Corts area of Barcelona.
    Regente Mendieta 15, Barcelona.
  • Dostrece - a restaurant in downtown Barcelona with vegan options (also serves meat).
    Carrer Carme 40, 08001 Barcelona.
  • The Vegan Garden - inspiration comes from a blend of cultures, especially from Nepal and Mediterranean cuisine.
    Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 602, 08007 Barcelona.
  • Vegetarian & Vegan eBike Tour - Explore the city and enjoy some good food.

  • Flax & Kale Passage - a healthy Flexitarian restaurant - 80% plant-based and the remaining 20% is oily fish.
    Sant Pere Més Alt 31-33 (main entrance), Trafalgar 26 (north entrance), 08001 Barcelona.


  • Casa Albets - eco-vegan restaurant in a village named Lladurs.
    Phone: +34 651364656. Email:

Canary Islands

  • Delicias y Namàstè - Vegan restaurant gluten free & juice bar. Fuerteventura, Puerto del Rosario 35600.
    Calle Primero de Mayo, 40, Puerto del Rosario 35600, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands. Phone: 0034 605347432.
  • Tapasté - a small bistro in San Cristobal de La Laguna, Tenerife offering only vegan and vegetarian dishes. All with natural, local and healthy ingredients.
    Plaza San Cristobal 37, La Laguna, Tenerife, Canary Islands.
  • H2O Chillout Bar Cafè - vegan bar cafè in downtown Corralejo. Homemade pastries, sandwiches, veggyburgers, salads and juice bar. Outdoor terrace, free wifi and take away service availables..
    Calle La Milagrosa 29, Corralejo, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands. +34 928 535 294.

Vegetarian Hotels and B&Bs in Spain

Veggie-friendly B&Bs in Spain

Vegetarian/Vegan Cafes in Other Countries


All information is offered in good faith. We take no responsibility and give no guarantees or warranties, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy of any linked sites. The above sites have all stated to us that they provide 100% vegetarian and/or vegan food.

Add A Veggie Cafe or RestaurantEdit Your Entry