Vegetarian Restaurants & Cafes > Ireland
Vegetarian Restaurants & Cafes in Ireland
Please mention Vegetarian Vacations when contacting these sites...
- Cafe Rothar - A bicycle cafe with vegan food.
Fade Street, Dublin.
- Cornucopia - Vegetarian and wholefood restaurant.
Cornucopia Restaurant, 19/20 Wicklow Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Blazing Salads - Dublin's wholefood deli with lots of vegan food.
42 Drury Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Dublin Food Co-op - Vegetarian cafe in the organic wholefood shop.
St Andrews Resource Centre, Pearse Street, Dublin 2.
- Cafe Paradiso - One of the best vegetarian restaurants in Ireland. Also B&B above.
16 Lancaster Quay, Cork City, Ireland. Tel: 021 4277 939.
- The Quay Co-op Restaurant - Vegetarian restaurant and wholefood shop.
24 Sullivan’s Quay, Cork City, Ireland. Tel: 021 431 7026. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cool Bean - Donation based, vegan eatery.
Based in Cork Community Print Shop. Tel: 0861573991.
- The Lighthouse Cafe - Cosy veggie cafe.
8 Abbeygate Street Upper, Galway.
Bantry, County Cork
- Organico Cafe - An oasis of calm and great food in the middle of Bantry town.
3 Glengarriff Rd, Bantry, Co Cork. Tel: +353 (0)27 55905.
Castlemaine, Co. Kerry
- The Phoenix Restaurant - Vegetarian restaurant specializing in organic whole foods, home cooking, garden fresh & local produce.
Shanahill East, Castlemaine, Co. Kerry, Ireland. Tel: 00353 066 9766284. Phoenixtyt.email@example.com
Greystones, Co. Wicklow
- The Happy Pear - Veggie restaurant & shop in magical Greystones.
The Happy Pear, Main Street, Greystones, Co. Wicklow.
All information is offered in good faith. We take no responsibility and give no guarantees or warranties, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy of any linked sites. The above sites have all stated to us that they provide 100% vegetarian and/or vegan food.