Vegetarian Restaurants & Cafes > England, UK
Vegetarian Cafes & Restaurants in England
Please mention Vegetarian Vacations when contacting these sites...
- The Gallery Cafe - delicious selection of vegan and vegetarian food, with an exciting program of live events, and a new art exhibition from an up-and-coming artist every month.
St. Margaret's House, 21 Old Ford Road, Bethnal Green, E2 9PL. Tel: 020 8980 2092.
- Manna - vegetarian restaurant in Primrose Hill.
Primrose Hill, London NW3 3AJ. Tel: 020 7722.
- The Gate Vegetarian Restaurants - influences of Indian and Arabic cuisines with the traditional Jewish foods.
At 51 Queen Caroline Street, Hamersmith, London W6 9QL Tel: 020 8748 6932 and at 370 St John Street, Islington, London EC1V 4NN. Tel: 020 7278 5483.
- 222 Veggie Vegan Restaurant - all dishes prepared using fresh natural ingredients, and techniques which preserve taste and nutritional value.
222 North End Road, West Kensington, London W14 9NU. Tel: 020 7381 2322.
- Bluebrick Cafe - small vegetarian cafe.
14 Fellbrigg Rd, London SE22 9HH. Tel: 020 8299 8670.
- Old School - located in West London, it is a purveyor of fine vegetarian dining with a focus on fresh organic produce.
248 Hanworth Road, Hounslow, London, TW3 3TY. Tel: 0207 018 7830.
- Acorn Vegetarian Kitchen - for delicious vegetarian & vegan food in the centre of the beautiful historic city of Bath.
2 North Parade Passage, Bath BA1 1NX,UK. Phone 01225 446059.
- The Warehouse Cafe - Birmingham’s original & award-winning vegetarian restaurant, in the Friends of the Earth warehouse in Allison Street, Digeth.
- The Art House - totally veggie & mostly vegan.
178 Above Bar Street, Southampton, SO14 7DW, UK. Phone 02380238582. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Roots and Fruits - vegetarian cafe/restaurant. Leeds city centre. Mon-Sat 11-7.
10-11 Grand Arcade. Leeds. LS1 6PG, UK. Phone 0113 2428313. email@example.com.
- Eighth Day Vegetarian Cafe - excellent vegetarian/vegan cafe in Oxford Road,
- Earth Cafe - Vegan/veggie cafe in Turner Street, Manchester, M4.
- The Egg Café - vegetarian/vegan restaurant in the loft space of an old Victorian warehouse building just off Bold Street in heart of the Liverpool.
Top Floor, 16 - 18 Newington, Liverpool, L1 4ED. Phone: 0151 707 2755.
- Bicis Y Mas Cafe - a combination of a beautiful vegetarian cafe and a utilitarian bike shop and workshop. Open Tuesday to Sunday.
59-63 Walmgate, York, YO1 9TY. Phone: 01904 658 100.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Art Cafe - North Norfolk's only vegetarian restaurant, gallery and licensed café.
Art Cafe, Manor Farm Barns, Glandford, Holt, Norfolk, NR25 7JP. Phone: 01263741711.
- The Veggie Cafe - organic vegetarian cafe in Ilkley, West Yorkshire.
- V Bites - vegan cafe and shop.
14 East Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1HP. Tel: 01273 747371.
- The Terrace Arts Cafe - award winning vegetarian, vegan &.gluten free restaurant fully licensed overlooking the spectacular Jurassic coast.
6 Marine Crescent, Seaton, Devon, EX12 2QN. firstname.lastname@example.org. 07586797571.
- Cafe at Abbey Home Farm Organic Farm Shop - vegetarian food with at least one vegan option Tuesday to Saturday (meat on Sunday).
The Organic Farm Shop, Abbey Home Farm, Burford Road, Cirencester, GL7 5HF. Tel: 01285 640441.
East Meon, Hampshire
- The Beech Cafe at the Sustainability Centre - vegetarian and vegan cafe on the South Downs, near East Meon, Hampshire.
The Beech Cafe, The Sustainability Centre, Droxford Rd, East Meon GU32 1HR. email@example.com. Tel: 01730823755.
- Cherry's Real Food Cafe in The Green Wood Centre - peaceful woodland setting just minutes from the famous Ironbridge World Heritage Site.
Station Road, Coalbrookdale, Shropshire, TF8 7DR, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org..
All information is offered in good faith. We take no responsibility and give no guarantees or warranties, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy of any linked sites. The above sites have all stated to us that they provide 100% vegetarian and/or vegan food.